Skills And Tools:
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more
- Managing a 6-figure budget to be spent efficiently and optimizing toward lower CPV and CPM.
- Help manage search engine optimization of products and category pages to improve search results and visibility as well as conversion while driving traffic to the website through search engines.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Wok with Content Team to approve product reviews
- Consistently review the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Write effective headlines, body, and copy to optimize websites or web pages.
- Create program plans based on E-Commerce Marketing strategies to focus on customer retention, repeat purchases, and customer acquisition.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- 3- 5 years experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree in any field from a recognized reputable university
- Practice advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools and In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building, and surpassing client conversion goals
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Expert in Article, Blog, Forums & Digital PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in graphic designing will be an advantage.
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago