Skills And Tools:
- Receive the end users complaints by responding to telephone calls, email and employees’ requests for assistance regarding the laptops, PC, printers or any hardware, upgrades to analyze the root cause of the problem.
- Maintain the performance of the software applications by checking the installed applications and software to fix any software downtime.
- Set the permission or the authority of the new users on the used devices based on the managers’ approval through official e-mail.
- Support the Senior Network Administrator in managing the shared folder of the departments by setting authorities of the users and configuration of IP.
- Receive the end users complaints regarding the wireless network connectivity, conduct troubleshooting or take any other appropriate corrective action to resolve any wireless network connectivity problems.
- Receive the PO (purchase Order) from the requesters to write down the technical specs of the required IT purchases based on the position and conduct audit at the delivery to ensure that the delivered items specs match the PO.
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve common goals and positive results by discussing and solving problems/ issues with other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Computer Engineering
- Preferred have experience with installing and troubleshooting with CAD Software [3D Max, Adobe Photoshop, adobe illustrator, AutoCAD, Matrix, Rhino…etc]
- CCNA and MCSE Certificates and Knowledge highly recommended