Skills And Tools:
Loc-Camp is opening new Vacancy for Vendor Coordinator Position with Qualifications below:
- Use negotiation skills with current Vendors.
- Help desk for vendors to onboard them and maintain successful relationships
- Work with other departments involved in the Vendor Management Process (Finance, Compliance, Operations)
- Conduct qualification process of contractor/partners including completed application/compliance information and background data
- Work collaboratively with the team to build and maintain a solid, trusted database of Resources.
- 0-2 Years of experience.
- Computer skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- CRM system/environment experience preferred or ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent follow-up, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Position requires a team player, positive proactive attitude and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail
- HR Coordinator - Construction - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - R... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Native... - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Customer Support Specialist - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales & Customer Service Agent - Nozha, Cairo13 days ago
- Associate Business Research An... - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Receptionist - Zaytoun, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Assistant/Secretary ... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Manial, Cairo3 days ago
- Office AdministratorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago