Sales & Marketing Director
- 7In Consideration
- 84Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking to recruit a key sales and marketing Director to a fast-growing system integrator company. The appointment will be in charge of the sales, marketing and Customer Relationship Management in order to achieve profitable sales according to the agreed budget, through a competent sales team and with effective and strategic marketing campaigns and world class customer service
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the current leads & opportunities and new market opportunities.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- At least 12 – 15 years of experience within System Integration industry, with at least 5 years at managerial level.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for System Integration.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar.
- Senior Account ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Call Center ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago