Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring progress of the project & oversee the running operations of the site & make sure that it will meet the deadline.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Managing relationships with projects of different consultants.
- Planning and coordinating site works with other disciplines.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Checking of documents including review for compliance with applicable codes, standards, and company procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering
- Experience in Site Construction work
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- High attention to detail.
- Highly organized
- High Leadership Skills.
- Technical Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Site Engineer (Civil) - Alexan...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria3 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Construction Civil EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Site EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Civ...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria3 days ago