Production ManagerPosted 20 days ago
84Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule.
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance.
- Set the quality standards.
- Ensure that the product will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing on budgets with both clients and managers.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmed.
- Organized the repair of any damaged equipment.
- Liaise with different departments, teams, and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Collate and analyses data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- BSC. Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 10 years as a production manager in Carton factories .
- Very good command of both written and spoken English.
- planning and organization skills.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time.
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Farm ManagerConfidential Company - Noubaria, Beheira13 days ago
- Assistant Production ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago