Senior Operations ManagerPosted 2 months ago
384Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Based in an office in Cairo Complex, the person fulfilling the role of Operations Manager will be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Managing the Cairo office, facilities and suppliers, overseeing the day-to-day operations.
- Monitoring staff, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and excellence in customer service.
- Training of managerial and supervisory staff and monitoring training of administrative team.
- Performance management; establishing and monitoring objectives and key performance indicators and conducting performance reviews.
- Implementation and management of projects.
- Design and implementation of staff performance management and promotion processes.
- Design and implementation of staff retention and motivation initiatives.
- Implementation of staff leave policy; managing leave and ensuring sufficient cover for all teams at all times.
- Managing the recruitment process and carrying out interviews.
- Managing disciplinary and grievance processes, staff incentives and penalties.
- Monitoring reviews on various platforms; ensuring staff are submitting review requests and achieving monthly review targets.
- Aligning business requirements with IT solutions and liaising with external IT suppliers in ensuring issues are resolved as soon as possible.
- Identifying inefficiencies and implementing process improvements to optimise performance and ensure scalability.
- Preparation of regular reports for senior management team.
- Management of allocated budget and resources.
- Managing complaints; ensuring complaints are investigated and responded to in accordance with the company complaints policy.
- Design and research of new service pathways, managing implementation, and monitoring financial performance.
- Monitoring service key performance indicators.
- Assisting in growing the business of LIPS Egypt, promoting year-on-year growth.
- Any other duties as reasonably identified by the senior management team
- University Degree in a related field
- 10-15 Years experience in Customer Service Management
- Minimum 5 to 8 years Experience in a Managerial Level.
- Fluent English is A MUST. (British Accent is preferred.
- Excellent Client facing & Internal Communication Skills
- Workforce forecasting & Capacity Planning
- Outstanding organizational & Leadership skills
- Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Automotive Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago