- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Senior Counselor's working life and communication.
- General secretarial tasks.
- Writing e-mails, letters, reports and confidential documents as assigned
- Maintain an organized general filing system of records.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Attends meetings with Senior Counselor
- Supporting Senior Counselor in all related tasks.
- To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Senior Counselor meetings.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Senior Counselor meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Senior Counselor.
- To produce reports for the Senior Counselor as and when required.
- Participate in project development phases, plans, process & following up.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Managing Communication effectively with the team to identify needs and evaluate & develop alternative business solutions.
- Send Email, messages, etc.. and handle all calls for CEO if needed
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Develops Filling system hard copy and soft copies.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Maintaining procedures/administrative systems liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Fluent English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with research methods and reporting techniques
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Leadership skills
- Bachelor degree is a must.
- Planning and organization.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Analytical thinking
- Business excellence
- Financial or legal experience is a plus
- Secretary - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo22 hours ago
- Medical Insurance Coordinator ... - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Assistant Spa ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea6 days ago
- SPA ReceptionistConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea6 days ago
- Chairman Personal Assistant / ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Chairman Personal AssistantConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Chairman AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Office Manager & Chairman Pers...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- ReceptionistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago