Skills And Tools:
- Provide inputs to the development of the overall division strategy and participate in developing the business unit strategy in line with the vision, mission, and business objectives of the company.
- Lead and manage the Operations department while ensuring the planning and allocation of all resources, and the implementation of the appropriate standards and controls to ensure that all activities are carried out in an efficient and effective manner to meet and exceed objectives.
- Manage the effective achievement of the business unit’s objectives through leading the Operations team by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, and providing formal and informal feedback and appraisals in order to maximize the subordinates’ and the business unit’s performance.
- Plan, direct, and oversees daily operations & services and applies corrective actions & develop solutions for operation obstacles.
- Analyzes & enhances the overall facility management performance.
- Advises on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Reviews the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for team selection, staff performance evaluations, and career development planning.
- Demonstrates experience in leading and managing project team members' activities across a variety of disciplines, locations, and/or time zones, with a strong commitment to fostering and promoting teamwork.
- Develop Quarterly/annual progress reports for each project .
- Ensures that all systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly applied and ensures the optimum utilization of available resources within the project.
- Ensures applying the health and safety measures and complying with legislation.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through the customer feedback and performance tools.
- Uses performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service level “ Quality ”and lead on improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture Engineers.
- 2-3 years in a same position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Males Only.
- Communication and leadership skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Details orientation and Problem-solving skills.
- PMP Certificate holder is Plus
- Project Management Office Mana...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Architecture Design ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Giza4 days ago