Skills And Tools:
- Completes store operational requirements
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Responsible for branch staff schedule according to business needs
- Cash operations daily Settlement
- Monitor staff performance evaluation and coaching
- Adhering to company policies & procedures
- Responsible for achieving branch targets as per management directions.
- Previous experience in retail/banking services is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Age must not exceed 30.
- Good English Skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Medical Sales Representative-A...Distinguished Medical World Medical Group - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Biomedical Sales Representativ...Teqnia for Engineering and Development - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago