E-commerce & Digital Marketing SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
72Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Developing good deals with marketplaces to achieve the maximum revenue for the company through negotiating all sales-driving initiatives.
- Oversee the ecommerce website. Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic ecommerce plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- To provide e-commerce content management goals and to keep track of the publication schedule and text requirements in different languages.
- Make the necessary reporting so that e-commerce marketing goals can be achieved.
- Coordinate with internal units and agencies to achieve e-commerce marketing and finance goals.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Follow up on delivery of the products.
- Define and execute commercial activation of the e Commerce channel for Egypt, to include customer acquisition and retention, content strategy and product pricing.
- Execution of brand marketing and communication activities, provision of appropriate suppliers to store image and poster requests, execution of production stages, management of local agency researches and performances of works done in order to increase efficiency and observe the success of marketing activities.
- We’re looking for a high achiever who can exceed targets and multiply their numbers.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in E-commerce Digital Marketing Field
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic, Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Copywriting skills is preferred
- Stay up-to-date with digital media Trends.
- Preferably experienced in It and Technology Industry
- Having a deep understanding of the sales funnel.
- Web Development skills are a plus
- Highly customer-oriented
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking, Details oriented.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- High reporting skills
- Advanced SEO skills
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago