Skills And Tools:
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Welcome, assist and direct guests to the appropriate person and office.
- Receive all the taxation department internal/external reports and then circulate these reports to the appropriate individuals or department
- Revise and report the necessary materials' needs.
- Assist in other administration responsibilities as required.
- Provides administrative support in the field of secretarial and administrative affairs to staff.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 2-3 Years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Administrative AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago