Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for workshop working to capacity.
- He handles customer complaints within the bounds of his authority.
- The Service Advisor endeavors to provide the best possible quality of service which ultimately will serve to bring in new customers.
- Responsible for keeping appointments and deadlines
- Responsible for securing regular customer relations.
- Responsible for Communication between Reception, Parts Department, Workshop and customers.
- Responsible for organizing customer reception and flow of work.
- Responsible of all his working materials.
- Responsible for the workshop's image.
- Responsible for the workshop's parts turnover.
- Responsible for his Team in case of Team Leader absence.
- Responsible to promote parts & accessories sales.
- To follow up with warranty department customer warranty/goodwill.
- The Service Advisor ensures responsibilities of the Service Reception are carried out according to the official service guidelines.
- Fluent English Language
- Engineering bachelor degree is a must (Mechanical, Electrical, Power engineering)
- Minimum two years of experience in Automotive field (Passenger Vehicles) is a must.
Job Specific Skills:
- Selling skills
- Excellent Behavior skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Sales Engineer - Electrical Po...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago