- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Turn clients’ requests into internal tasks using project management styles like Agile and Gantt Charts to be executed within the clients’ planned timeline.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the region
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
ROI is a Growth Marketing agency that helps businesses achieve their maximum growth potentials through performance marketing and digital transformation solution. We empower businesses through optimizing their marketing budgets to become marketing investments that are...
See all Careers and Jobs at ROI