Skills And Tools:
- Manage all required mechanical operations related to water pumps, lift stations, infrastructure networks, swimming pools, water fountains…etc.
- Ensure the building facilities effectively serve the needs of all end users.
- Provide advice and consultation on review of mechanical related designs and specifications.
- Review Mechanical related manuals and documentation to ensure they are well-prepared and contain all the necessary information.
- Advise management on design and construction, propose modifications to existing designs and solutions.
- Document and prepare technical reports and present conclusions to the management.
- Responsible of quality controlling and internal audit inspections for the project based on the company policies and approved procedures.
- BSc. in Engineering.
- Experience in Facility Management - Residential experience is preferred.
- Experience in Mechanical systems maintenance, commissioning and handover of various types of commercial, entertainment, residential, retail, leisure and other activities.
- PMP is recommended.
- Excellent written and spoken English Language is mandatory.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Proficiency in "Microsoft Office suite" and FM related "CMMS" systems.