Skills And Tools:
- Review the project documents (project design drawings, BOQ, etc...)
- Prepare the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to a consultant for approvals.
- Collect the requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Coordinate with the various Project Managers to identify projects services and requirements (including material, equipment, services, etc,)
- Conduct research on service providers and provide a recommendation on potential new sources or alternative materials, prices and equipment.
- Evaluate offers and select an appropriate vendor to maximize value and ensure optimal service provision.
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors to obtain optimum quality, cost, terms….etc.
- Obtain quotations from local subcontractors/ suppliers.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Prepare both technical and financial comparisons for top Management review.
- Prepare and process letters of intent, purchase orders and subcontracts for subcontractors/suppliers.
- Study project drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Issue and process requisitions for quotations to subcontractors/suppliers.
- Prepare submittals for the consultant’s / client’s approval in line with the selected vendor and as per the department standards.
- Review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, Internet sites, and consult with others to locate necessary goods and services to improve the Division and the Department function and effectiveness.
- BSc., Engineering - Mechanical / Electrical
- 5+ years of Experience
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Senior Mechanical Technical Of...SIAC (Industrial Construction & Engineering Company) - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago