Senior Travel Consultant
-Zamalek, CairoPosted 2 months ago
81Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages
- Make and confirm all travel arrangements, including hotel room accommodations and plane tickets.
- Counsel clients on their various travel choices and explain the differences between available options.
- Maintain client relationships and solve the problem.
- Monitor airline flights while clients are en route to stay apprised of delays and any other problems.
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc).
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Presentable, confident, flexible and a good team player.
- Initiative and able to focus on opportunities and solutions.
- Pro-active learner.
- Fluency in English.
- Front Desk Coordinator - New C... - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Outbound Tour OperatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago