Skills And Tools:
- Take a lead role in the creation and execution of 360° multi-platform marketing programs and communication campaigns across the broad spectrum of targeted organizations, brands, and markets.
- Manage marketing activities calendar, project timelines, communication strategies, and execution plan schedule.
- Craft marketing concepts, advertising campaigns, and tactical plans for proposal pitches and business getting commitments.
- Projects structured daily planning through defining the project scope, allocated resources, and task goals.
- Responsibility includes daily project plan communication and execution follow-up.
- Maintain, ensure and communicate with account managers for a clear understanding of the project framework, content, and strategy and coordinate with project management and medical department for project execution.
- Plan and monitor all marketing initiatives in partnership with account management and project management teams through tracking goals, KPIs, produce daily recap summaries and post-launch reviews to continuously generate key learnings, optimize campaign performance, and inform the development of new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Monitoring the progress of multiple projects closely and simultaneously with analytical and critical insight for evaluation and adjustment.
- Effectively organize and follow up for delivering projects on specified timelines to serve commercial team market requirements.
- Coordinate between the project team members while working closely to ensure progress, performance, and meeting quality needs.
- Proactively influence the team to develop and achieve results with quality standards.
- Review and evaluate the outcomes and quality of the completed projects.
- Integrated collaboration and coordination among different departments and key responsible professionals across different functions.
- Oversee approval of copy and creativity for all printed materials and digital assets across MENA region projects.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Brand Marketing at multinational organizations.
- Proven track record of successful strategy and campaign execution
- Experience in the management of events and activations is a must, and having experience within the Gulf region would be highly preferable.
- Medical Background is a must.
- Commercial market experience with multinational brands
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- English language fluency and proficiency
- Based in Alexandria, Egypt
- Sales & Marketing Officer - Al...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria24 days ago
- Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia1 month ago