HR Team leader
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 20 days ago
127Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 7Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage, lead, motivate and assess a team of employees, Communicate company goals, safety practices, deadlines, concerns, strategies and policies among management and team members and to act as business partner.
- Work alongside with the other managerial positions within the organization in order to achieve the ultimate outcomes of the business objectives and strategies.
- Participate in setting employee performance evaluation standards in coordination with department managers.
- Preparing and following up performance measurement standards for Performance Appraisal.
- Determine the company's human resource needs and make an annual plan for it.
- Set annual targets for Organization Development.
- Evaluating annual training and development programs & determine the return on investment from training.
- Ensure that employees adhere to work systems, procedures, and policies, provide all necessary forms, and documents, and ensure that they are preserved, used, and circulated in a proper manner.
- Ensure that the company follows the applicable labor laws.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Presentation Skills
- Decision-making skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills