Wholesale ManagerPosted 1 month ago
- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Manage oversee sales teams and develop strategies to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company. Deal with a range of tasks, including working with company managers to find ways to build sales, control expenses, and evaluate staff performance.
- find ways to improve and develop sales numbers. This is accomplished through analyzing performances for all relevant accounts and monitoring competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Oversee regional and local sales SV. and their staffs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence and credit collections.
- Developing business plans for each customer & delivering all KPls related to the wholesale channel performance, through effective collaboration and influencing of the lied sales management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Has experience and connections with wholesalers for Food industry
- Strategic thinking and Business Planning Skills.
- Preferably experience with Sauces products distribution.
- Must have experience in managing Whole sellers in all over Egypt
- FMCG background is a must.
- Open-minded and flexible
- Excellent command of English language.