-New Nozha, CairoPosted 14 days ago
201Applicants for1 open position
- 55In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Take responsibility for all cash management, investments, insurance, and help drive the company’s financial strategy and hiring needs
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Comply with national and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation and taking appropriate action
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with operations by overseeing day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal-control activities of the organization
- Develop and implement best practices and tools to ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization that has strong fiscal management, project coordination, cross-team communications, and workflows
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations, and identify areas for cost reduction and process enhancement
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory entities (ex: Financial Accounting Standards Board, Internal Revenue Service, state attorneys general)
- Manner in accordance with the regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Establishing and implementing internal controls and ensuring efficient and effective financial operations as per industry benchmarks.
- Ensure that Financial and Accounting policies & procedures are in accordance with statutory regulations and global standards and complying with risk management and internal controls.
- Maintained, reporting cycles and other associated engagements are successfully performed in an effective and timely
- Periodic Financial Statements and monthly internal reports.
- Financial Accounting System including Chart of Accounts and Account Codes.
- Finalize annual financial statements/ periodic financial statements (where required), get them audited from External Auditors and place them before Board of Governors for consideration and approval.
- Ensure implementation of proper accounting system for bookkeeping, operational support/MIS as per best industry practices.
- Assist in implementing performance Management system to recognize and reward good performance and promote a culture of accountability and merit.
- Creating business value through technology, ensuring the tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with institution goals. Ensuring availability of timely and reliable information in the organization through technology/digital platforms.
- Ensure compliance with covenants incorporated in financing documents with banks / Govt.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with third parties for commercial aspects of the running of health care center and branches.
- Develop, recommend and direct all short term and long-range financial plans consistent with corporate philosophy and strategies.
- Provide direction to all financial operations (company, project and subsidiary) to insure corporate financial data is as accurate and timely as possible, cash, assets are maximized, and accounting systems are reliable and efficiently implemented.
- Analyze financial information provided by project management teams and identify trends in financial performance.
- Previous working experience as CFO for minimum (5) years
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- Master of Business (MBA) is required
- Certified Management Accountant ( CMA ) is required.
- ACCA ( fundamentals )
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Hands-on experience with risk management
- Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Hands-on experience with financial management software
- Superb time-management , organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions and investor relations
- Executive experience with SaaS business models and their associated revenue recognition
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Working knowledge of how to raise capital outside traditional lines of credit
- International finance experience
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) ...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Chief Financial Officer - Real...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Real Estate Finance DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Deputy CEOConcept Property - Sheikh Zayed, Giza27 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)kleen.sa - Khobar, Saudi Arabia1 month ago
- General Accountant -Remotely (...AZLink Logistics Solutions Corp - Dallas, United States1 month ago