Skills And Tools:
- Develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry, and marketing goals and objectives of the industry.
- Actively brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns
- Write various marketing materials including blogs, newsletters, social media content, and more
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understand analytics and data, using them to create effective content strategies. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings around inbound marketing.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
- Develop and Execute Email Marketing campaigns and actively nourish SW mailing list.
- Proactively update leads and prospects on our CRM system, with proper static & dynamic segmentation.
- Provide the best digital User Experience for our customers, A/B split test content and
- Develop customer Journey Maps & personas.
- Develop landing pages.
- Contribute to the daily SEO tasks (on-page technical/off-page i.e backlinking)
- Support the Acquisition Department as requested and needed.
- Develop & maintain the different conversion paths for the inbound wheel/funnel, and consistently improve conversion rates between the different stages.
- Coordinate with the moderation team to maintain SW brand TOV and guarantee consistency and information flow.
- Proficiency with the different methodologies of inbound marketing (HubSpot inbound Marketing certified is a must)
- Experienced with Email Marketing Campaigns (HubSpot Certificate /get response experience).
- CRM working Knowledge
- Professional bi-lingual Copywriting & Content writing is a must.
- Hands on SEO & Keyword management tools & Platforms (organic/ paid).
- Curious, Details-oriented, analytical mindset, able to act upon insights & trends. Adapting the A/B Split test & Experimentation culture.
- Passionate about UX, consumer behavior tracking.
- Familiar with concepts like CX Journey mapping, Personas, conversion funnels.
- Knowledge of Neuromarketing best practices and their digital implications is a must.
- Good knowledge of the digital marketing scene, industry trends & tools.
- Working knowledge with web analytics platforms (i.e Google Analytics, mix panel)
- Excellent analytical and project & time management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media, or relevant field is a plus.
- Marketing Specialist - CairoConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago