Skills And Tools:
Employee is responsible for proposals preparation, order processing, contractual terms reviews. He / she assists the company’s Account Managers.
- Responsible for issuing technical and commercial submittals for tenders before closing dates.
- Manage and co-ordinate the sales queue to ensure that all solutions proposed are provided in accordance with sales team instructions and customer RFQ.
- Responsible for following up open orders until delivery and invoice issuance.
- Respond timely and accurately to customers’ requests for information and requests for pricing.
- Manage inquiry / order log sheet.
- Prepare Win / Loss reports to each account.
- Maintain gross margin agreed on with Sales Account Managers.
- Immediately reports any loss incurred after order placement by customers.
- Maintain full up to date technical awareness of the products.
- Assist Sales Team with product enhancement knowledge.
- Reply to customers with technical clarification needed.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or Petroleum Engineering
- 3-10 years of proven experience as proposal engineer.
- Very Good command of English and MS Office.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional efficiency in managing multiple requests/projects in parallel.
- Professional Knowledge of calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Able to build and deliver presentations.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industrial segments is a plus.