Skills And Tools:
- Contacts prospective customers to generate new sales of company products or services.
- Builds strategic partnerships with customers to achieve profitable growth and cross-sell objectives for assigned business segments, products and assigned geographies.
- Follows up on new sale leads from market, referrals and own prospecting lead generation activities.
- Qualifies prospective customers and educates them on product, pricing and services. • Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent sales presentations.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet customer's needs while meeting company’s revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Coordinates internally with teams to provide in time deliveries to customers.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations. Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential Customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about the product (Light Commercial Vehicles) Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products...
- Supports the Area / Product Sales Manager in the preparation of realistic sales targets Maximizes profitable sales, and achieves quantitative and qualitative sales objectives established by and agreed with the Area / Product Sales Manager.
- Coordinates with the Area / Product Sales Manager in preparing the commercial approach (sales talk, multiple-selling tactics, etc.).
- Monitors accounts’ performance in terms of growth, profitability, saturation, and collection track record. Identifies and develops relations with new customers and proactively attempts to retain/regain attractive customer accounts.
- Provides localized support to other sales representatives as required. Demonstrates deep technical knowledge in the product portfolio, and stays up to date on technical developments in commercial vehicles and on the competition.
- Ensures efficient relationship management with customers during and after commercial development: visiting customers, customizing solutions, providing technical support...
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Engineering background. / 2 years’ experience in the automotive spare parts field.
- Automated System (ERP) oriented.
- Min 2 years’ experience in selling tires in the Egyptian market in Commercial Vehicle
- Cairo based.
- Have means of transportation.
- Ready to cover territories all over Egypt.
- To deal with Dealers and Commercial users.
- Computer Knowledge
- Hard-working to cover his area and achieve targets
- Sales Engineer - (Automotive P...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo4 days ago