Skills And Tools:
- RFP/RFI writing and responding to commercial/government RFP documents.
- Build Technical and commercial proposal, Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, Solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s
- Conduct assessments and provide analysis on design, recommendations on improvements of the client based using best practices an industry wide established and emerging guideline.
- Intimate knowledge of the leading vendor solutions in the marketplace and would be required to work with vendors or resellers of these solutions in the development of the compliant solutions to the requirements.
- Able to design and present the solution to the customer.
- B.Sc of Communication & Electronics (Networks)
- CCNA is a must
- CCNP in DC or Security is preferable
- 5 Years’ Experience in Networking equipment and solutions, Cabling (Fiber & Ethernet), and Network Products (Cisco – HP – Huawei)
- Good networking and security knowledge (routers, switches, VPNs, Web Access Gateways, DNS Security, End-Device Security, SIEM and IOT security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Working knowledge of the latest trends and developments in IT industry.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Senior IT Support Specialist - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago