Operations SpecialistPosted 30 days ago
70Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate with different departments to achieve optimal quality across the board.
- Facilitate good communication.
- Track orders schedule and make sure that orders are being completed on time.
- Optimize operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Identify ways to improve customer experiences.
- Order and manage supplies if needed and maintain inventory levels.
- Interact with customers if needed, answer questions, and resolve issues.
- Track and report operational performance.
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Analyze the business needs and develop an improvement plan
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to performance.
- Bachelor degree holder
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service ( face to face )
- Problem-solving skills
- Males Only
- Working condition: shift basis / one day off per week
- Preferable living nearby Heliopolis area