Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Procurement Engineer with a Construction background to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key contractors to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Set the procurement plan.
- Receive the technical and financial offers from the vendors and review them to ensure that they are complying with the project requirements.
- Develop Project Procurement /Contracting Plan, Procurement /Contracting Procedures
- Define and maintain documentation and quality follow up.
- Source new contractors periodically to ensure the best quality, performance and cost.
- Negotiate the contract conditions with the subcontractor/supplier.
- Get contract approval from Project Manager.
- Related experience in the field of construction.
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering.
- Good project management skills.
- High level of negotiation skills.
- Senior Procurement Engineer - ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Tendering & Procurement Senior...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago