Social Media SpecialistPosted 13 days ago
39Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Digital and social media content creation: writing blog posts and creating content strategy plan for all social media channels.
- Social media marketing planning: creating, growing and managing the company’s presence through all its SM channels and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software).
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing director on strategic initiatives and campaigns and bring all “out of the box ideas”.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns (analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results).
- Develop and launch various marketing campaigns.
- Create and develop marketing materials.
- Understand SEO and generation of inbound traffic.
- Understand how to run campaigns on all SM channels with targeting and ADS techniques.
- Work closely with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Supervise the Social Media Moderators.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker and writer
- Team player