Skills And Tools:
A leading business solutions company that specializes in providing creative and productive solutions and manpower for businesses across various industries. With a strong focus on cutting-edge marketing techniques and technologies with a customer-centric approach, we strive to empower our partners to achieve their goals and stay ahead of the competition.
Our dedicated team of experts is committed to delivering exceptional results through a combination of expertise, creativity, and a deep understanding of our clients' needs.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Marketing Executive based in Qesm El Maadi.The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive business growth and undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. He/she will collaborate cross-functionally with teams to create and implement compelling campaigns, messaging and tactics across all channels, He/she will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements, He/she will also track and analyze key performance metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and adjust strategies as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies, He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image,
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the departments operations.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Responsible for new product launch through digital communication and platforms for awareness and acquisition.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Monitoring competitor activities and finding new market opportunities for the company.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (Social media posts, brochures, press releases, website material .etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels while Ensuring ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Creating and Setting posts and digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and X.
- Producing keyword analysis and research for SEO and setting campaigns for Google Ads.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience for 3 years as Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Proven experience in media buying across various digital platforms (Meta - Goggle Ads).
- Proven experience in content creation & SEO keywords.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- This role is office-based at our headquarter is located in Maadi.
- Fixed working hours from 8;30 am to 5 pm, 2 days off Friday and Saturday.
- Competitive Net salary (Salary will be discussed during the interview and determined according to experience and skills).
- Usual benefits available, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance, Contract, etc.
- Professional growth within a vibrant office environment.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Join a forward-thinking team that fosters innovation and embraces diversity.
- Marketing ExecutiveConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Senior English Content Writer - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Senior Brand Manager (Fast Foo...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Commercial Planning & Analyst - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant Rea... - New Cairo, Cairo21 hours ago
- Automotive Sales Marketing - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Media Buyer - Real Esta... - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago