Skills And Tools:
- Optimize service offering and implement initiatives to drive consistent service delivery and portfolio growth throughout the assigned account defining the needs and meeting/exceeding the objectives.
- Conducts process improvement opportunities on all assigned projects in order to maximize RCC efficiencies and quality in service delivery and provide value-added to clients; assign plans/action to increase the GP of the account assigned.
- Generate the monthly invoice for the accounts assigned and follow up with the client on the invoice collection; handle invoice issues internal and external.
- Align with HR team after opening the hire request on the system; align with the client on the business needs and the required criteria; Handle the panel technical Interviews.
- Buffer the headcount requirements based on historical analysis regarding the client's acceptance rate and ensure fulfilling the agreed headcount.
- Carry out the panel interviews inviting the client’s focal point and involved in the selected role.
- Conduct the orientation for the new joiners before the training and ensure that both RCC and the client policies are spread out over and sufficient knowledge is delivered regarding training and transportation schedule, location, and overviewing of the hierarchy.
- Supervise the contract and NDA signing with the personnel team and alarm the personnel if any employee or document is missing, and build a separate documentation DB for the operations which is required for the audit.
- Contribute to handling with the personnel team, delivering the payroll cards/debit cards to the employees.
- Initiate the request to create the headcount for the new joiners in order to activate the people on the job.
- Manage people and handle as escalation point the team complaints and conduct one-to-one meetings with all relevant subordinates if required.
- Communicates with the client concerning the business reviews, operational results and participate in client’s meetings and align to the general strategies and actions aiming to improve the level of satisfaction of the client and meet the set CSS benchmark.
- Ensure that all required for business trackers and documentation are precisely, properly, and frequently updated and communicated on time to the correct designated destinations.
- Monthly apply the salary headcount confirmation and communicate issues regarding the missing HC.
- Submit the monthly objectives for the employees on the system.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Banking or Business Administration).
- Proficient in English.
- 2 Years experience in management.
- Analytical Skill.
- Decision Maker.
- 3-4 years experience in the Call Center industry.
- Banking experience or Financial Service experience is a must.
- Banking Business Operations Su...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago
- Customer Service Manager (Real...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago