Skills And Tools:
- Compare the prices of sub-contractors with the proposed prices from the Estimation Dep, negotiate the best price to execute the specified item according to project specs and Prepare the contract of the awarded sub-contractors
- Issue advanced payment certificate for the sub-contractors according to the contract conditions.
- Attach the approved cost sheet with the advanced payment certificate and acquiring final approval from the managing director.
- Review quantities of the major items before contracting and proceeding with Purchase orders in coordination with the Technical Dep. And site management team.
- Submit and approve the procurment schedule for the project showing a clear plan of delivery of items.
- Review the quantities of purchase orders as per approved shop drawings in coordination with the Technical Dep. and add waste ratios according to the availability of material in the local markets or imported.
- Liaise and resolve any conflicts or discrepancies arising between project management team and subcontractors regarding the valuation of onsite works and invoices.
- Review the procurement weekly memo, making sure the required payments for subcontractors/suppliers are on track in order to ensure productive site progress and procurement cycle.
- Provide valuation for variation orders and items price break down for the commercial Dept. in order to submit project variation orders to client/ consultant.
- Provide the planning dept. with cost effect arising from claims, showing project overheads, price increase percentages, financing costs, currency fluctuation impact.
Project Completion Stage:
- Review final invoices for sub-contractors sent by the project manager and calculate the final cost of the project before sending the final invoice to the consultant and client.
- Re-review subcontractor's final invoices' quantities and any deductions ratios after receiving a copy of the approved final invoice after review by the consultant and client.
- Architecture/Civil Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 to 7 years experience in a procurement role (Fit out projects is a must)
- At least 2 years of site execution experience.
- At least 2 years of cost control & QS experience.
- Greater Cairo resident
- Males are preferred
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Design Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- مدير مشتريات ( مقاولات ) - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Purchasing Supervisor - Pharma... - Faisal, Giza2 months ago
- Surveyor - Alexandria - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Giza, Giza2 months ago
- Architectural Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Procurement EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Mechanical Procurement ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Procurement EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago