Skills And Tools:
Who are we?
Founded in 2011, our story began with a mission to provide vision correction for the whole family. Our passion for optics is endless, with expert opticians and unique designs, we bring our vision and products to life.
One third of the global population (3 billion people) needs vision correction, making it the world’s biggest disability. 32 million Egyptians have visual impairment that can be avoided or improved. We are committed to spreading awareness, eradicating visual impairments, and providing expertise through our eye care professionals.
By utilizing the advantages of the internet coupled with 12 stores around Egypt, we are aiming to serve our clients better and faster than ever before. Our commitment to quality made us partner with the second largest eyewear producer worldwide; Safilo based in Italy. Making us perfectly positioned for the future. Eyewear is personal, and our promise to our customers is exceptional customer care and integrity in every interaction.
Job Title: Sr Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
What you’ll be doing
The marketing specialists will apply their communication and analytical skills to promote and publicize the company’s products and services. In this role, marketing specialists develop strategies designed to foster brand awareness, strengthen a company’s reputation, promote products, and increase sales. This role will include being part of a team in which they will collaborate with internal departments and often outside organizations to create and execute marketing campaigns.
Marketing specialists are responsible for tasks such as brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns, creating brand messages to improve brand awareness, researching, analyzing data, and developing sales presentations. Areas of research include marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. Marketing specialists use offline, Facebook, Instagram, and google ads to design and promote targeted campaigns and help Happy Vision create relevant experiences to achieve customer acquisition and retention.
Deep dive into analytics
A Marketing Specialist will also oversee site metrics, interact with readers, and be responsible for creative design.
The ideal candidate needs to understand the targeted audience for each social channel, creating persuasive content that strikes a chord with the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
The Marketing Specialist needs to be responsible for coordinating with stores, devising strategy, community management, creative directing, customer service, copywriting, and analysing data.
- Marry sales and advertising objectives with brand priorities and product knowledge to make data-driven decisions on which products will be promoted.
- Create monthly calendars for our online and offline channels.
- Create the content for our online ads.
- Coordinate with all stores on the best posters.
- Coordinate with all stores to install discount posters.
- Define campaign calendars for shopper marketing in partnership with marketing and sales teams, considering brand and customer promotional calendars.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to adapt campaign assets for use in digital advertising and offline ads.
- Aggregate market intelligence to understand trends in our industry/category to identify channel opportunities.
- University graduate with a relevant degree.
- 2-4 years of experience working in marketing and/or related field.
- Ability to work under pressure and still have a positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills and highly creativity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be committed to providing an outstanding service.
- Past track record of success stories.
- E Commerce Key Account ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist -...Confidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago
- Social Media Specialist & Digi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza13 hours ago
- Marketing Manager - GizaConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Digital Marketing Team LeaderConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago