Skills And Tools:
- Monitor market conditions, innovations, and competitors' services, prices, and sales.
- Determine customers' trading needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Negotiate rebate and markup terms and/or services with IBs.
- Stay up to date on market news and trends in FX, Commodities, Stocks, and Indices.
- Advise on trading strategies, options, and risk management strategies.
- Inform other traders, managers, or customers of market conditions, including volume, price, competition, or dynamics.
- Explain stock market terms or trading practices to clients.
- Answer customers' questions about spreads and trading conditions at Zeal.
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, regulations, or industry developments.
- Contact prospective or existing customers to discuss how Zeal can meet their needs.
- Develop sales presentations or proposals to explain service specifications.
- Distribute promotional materials at meetings, conferences, or tradeshows.
- Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, referrals from clients, information from conferences or trade shows, own database and contacts.
- Maintain customer records by using the CRM and logging communication.
- Evaluate Leads Quality.
- Receive and follow-up on clients funding, volume, and new account activations.
- Responsible for the upselling process.
- Follow-up on VIP account creation.
- 4 years of extensive experience in Forex / Stock and Commodities Brokerage fields in sales Department
- Financial markets Experience is a must especially in FX, Stocks, Commodities
- Technical and Fundamental analysis
- Skills & Competencies
- Selling Skills.
- Communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Learning flexibility
- Customer Service & Sales Suppo...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago