Skills And Tools:
- Provide daily technical support to users and devices
- Troubleshooting/maintenance including (Desktop, laptops, Mobile devices, printers, and other IT devices).
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with employees to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Manage and maintain internet lines and subscription payments.
- Install, manage and configure backup solutions.
- Install, manage and configure Microsoft (Active Directory, users and computers, DNS, DHCP, and GPO).
- Knowledge in data center virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V).
- Maintain servers and critical users UPSs.
- Update and maintain the company documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree; strictly in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5 to 7 year’s relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of Windows client operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013/2016/O365.
- Excellent understanding of Windows server and patching.
- MCSE certificate (or equivalent) is a must
- Strong hands-on experience with Windows servers; DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Users and Computers, OUs, Groups …etc.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is highly desired.
- CCNA level knowledge is desired; the certificate is preferred.
- Good background in networks (LAN and WAN networks fundamentals, and switching, routing, wireless … etc.). With basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge with hands-on experience with proxy servers.
- Good knowledge with hands-on experience of Backup and restoring.
- Good knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare).
- Knowledge of Apple products technical support and troubleshooting (iMac, MacBook, iPods, iPad…etc.)
- IT System Admin & Help Desk Of...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago