Skills And Tools:
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers and department heads (TNA).
- Prepare and manage the organization training budget.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Schedules and conducts In house training sessions as per internal training needs.
- Administer the registration and payments for both internal and external conducted Training programs
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Keep track records of all training activity documents and forms (Training requests, Training attendance, Training evaluation, ROI)
- Handle all internal and external audits concerning the company trainings.
- Act as advisor for employees with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- 5-8 Years of Experience in Similar field.
- Superior reporting skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- TOT Academic Diploma/Certificate is preferred
- Learning & Development Supervi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition & OD...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Organizational Developm...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago