Personnel SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
132Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Support for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance , and medical insurance authorities
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system.
- Drafting Forms 1,2,6 and Form111.
- Handling both the hiring and resignation process.
- Tracking employees Vacation Balances.
- Responsible for Personnel management and all employment documentation.
- Creating contracts for new employees.
- Receiving new employees hiring papers and making sure they are complete.
- Manage the process of employee Termination and Suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- 2-4 years work experience
- Very good knowledge of Personnel and Labor Relations practices and legal requirements.
- Excellent Knowledge of Computer & Microsoft offices
- Good User of MS office application (Word, Excel)
- Senior HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago
- Personnel SpecialistRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago