Skills And Tools:
- Direct and lead applications project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with
senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely
and clear fashion in coordination with the IT Solutions Director.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or
enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment
or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Manage and provide direction for the key business users in support of business operations
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify
potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Review and analyze existing applications’ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop
strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Manage the development of training and documentation for all users; hold pilots as necessary, and other user-related activities.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Conform to Environmental, Occupational health and safety management system requirements
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- 5-7 years in the same field.
- Solid experience in ERP implementation and development prefers SAP FICO
- 3 years direct experience managing applications and/or systems management.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- An advanced user of MS Windows Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook and Adobe.
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Frontend Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Java Engineering Manager - Jum... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Network Security Engineer - SO... - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Back End Engineer [ Nod... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Mall Security ManagerConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo18 days ago