Skills And Tools:
- Cost Manager responsible for managing costs and budgets of construction projects, including new builds, renovations and maintenance works – from early cost advice to settlement of the final account.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives.
- Positively engaging with Clients and developing, growing and maintaining Cleints' relationships.
- Delivering high quality services and ensuring that cost management deliverables meet Clients’ requirements.
- Managing specific tasks on projects and deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures.
- Preparing and presenting order of cost estimates and option studies.
- Cost planning.
- Cost-in-use studies.
- Advising on and implementing procurement strategies.
- Preparing tender documentation and managing the tender process. including designing tender marking schemes
- Evaluating and reporting on tenders.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Settling final accounts.
- Administrating contracts as Contract Administrator or Employer’s Agent.
- Producing and presenting reports to Clients.
- Advising Directors promptly of any issues that have arisen, or that might arise, on projects.
- Sound experience of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Rivet.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of cost estimating and planning.
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials.
- Working knowledge of construction procurement strategies, including tendering and contract strategies.
- Good knowledge and experience of post-contract cost management tasks.
- Clear and effective communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent problem, negotiating, finance and numeracy management skills.
- Sound ICT skills, with a good level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Tendering & Procurement Senior...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - Nasr City, Cairo21 hours ago
- General Manager - Water Treatm...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Construction Projects ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Project Management EngineerFinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International - Dokki, Giza2 days ago