Sales Recruitment Specialist - Qena branchPosted 16 days ago
17Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Follow the guidelines for questions that should be used during the interviews covering “ Sales Question, Communication Skills Questions, Negotiation Skills Questions, & Leadership Skills Questions’ that will enable to build of a standard process for new Chubb interview Questions that is mandatory for all candidates to pass through, avoiding the current methodology used in recruitment.
- Includes guidelines on “ the key characteristics of a good salesperson’. This tool is a guide for the interviewer to focus upon during the interview to support him in recognizing a good salesperson.
- Follow the Rating tool where the above tools will support it, this is scoring for the candidates based on their open-ended answers with the interviewer to be able to indicate the overall evaluation in Rating so we can finally have a scorecard which is below 60 points will not be accepted so we can enhance the recruitment and reduce the high turnover.
- Fill out the compliance Check-up form before hiring depending on the recruited titles that must be used for all sales layers. This allows the company to understand the background of the candidate, and where the candidate is coming from/works in the insurance sector before/has any close relations with any employee of a charitable organization or other connections with a civil servant that we might face difficulty in demotion or termination.
- Sending all accepted sales teams to the required hierarchy from the agency executives and area managers to complete the recruitment approval cycle.
- Ensure explaining the sales scheme and benefits to each accepted layer.
- Ensuring explaining the required sales target for each layer.
- Ensuring that the date of hiring and training matches the candidate's existence
- Responsible for filling all sales employees' Files in coordination with HR.
- Coordinate with HR employees and Sales Support the hiring and clearance documents within the branches.
- Responsible for the Exit interview forms in coordination with the Agency Executives and CAO.
- Responsible for the Sales vacancies announcement over social media and reporting any violations.
- Confirming all Absence/Medical leaves in coordination with HR.
- Fulfilling recruitment targets for agents and managers in each area.
- Coordinating with HR that the resigned /terminated sales employees are well notified as per the HR rules.
- Explaining Compliance Rules
- Explaining the new Internal Sales Rules and Regulations.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- Attention to detail
- High communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Listening skills
- Body language skills.
- HR SpecialistBeit Network For Real Estate - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Sr. OD specialist (Organizatio... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Recruitment Specialist - Giza, Egypt23 days ago
- Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Recruitment Specialist -...Chubb life Insurance - Assuit, Assiut16 days ago
- HR OfficerIbn Sina Pharma - Sohag, Sohag2 months ago
- Sales Recruitment Specialist -...Chubb life Insurance - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- HR Generalist ( Benisuef )J&T Express Egypt - Beni Suef, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior HRFAMSUN Egypt Industry S.A.E - Ain Sokhna, Suez13 days ago
- Human Resources - InternshipAzadea Group - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- HR Coordinator - InternshipMaxevia Corporate - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- HR SpecialistEgypt Kuwait Holding - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistTEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago