Skills And Tools:
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material pricing and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets
- Civil/ Architectural Bachelor's degree.
- Min 5 years in construction is a must
- Very Good Primavera user.
- Project Manager (Alexandria / ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago