Skills And Tools:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing the business via acquiring new clients in different business sectors throughout all channels and maintaining a positive relationship with clients.
- Planning, implementing, and supervise social media, SEO, PPC, link-building, content marketing, and e-mail marketing strategies and campaigns wither B2B or B2C.
- Participate in setting the goals and objectives of the business plan in terms of monthly volume targets, market share targets, promotion calendar, and visibility plans.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop lead generation strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers proactively through different channels.
- Working on monthly, quarterly, and yearly deals targets.
- Managing and developing offline events (if needed) in terms of presence, printings coordination, location selection, booth execution coordination, etc.
- Managing existing/new leads using a CRM system (HubSpot).
- Working with the Management team to investigate new opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Any other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the position
- Developing new revenue and sales channels.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- practice in all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Ad words and onsite search) online brochures & catalogs, and other revenue-generating promotional campaigns
- Translate the Brand Development Plan into a detailed and effective annual Marketing Plan in order to achieve the set growth targets.
- In line with the approved plan and Budget, Conduct, monitor, analyze and evaluate Marketing Researches aiming at update information and capture insights about market volume, market segmentation, brand share, new consumer needs and wants, and competitive activities.
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects.
- Oversees the relationship with sales, customer service, and operations to ensure interdepartmental coordination and sustain effective support of marketing programs.
- Fluent in written English and Arabic - knows how to address a middle eastern audience
- Extremely creative
- familiar with all Ads systems and able to set and achieve goals with a specific budget.
- experience in Google Ads & SEO is a must.
- experience in offline marketing activities (events planning & execution, printings, etc.)
- very good content writing skills.
- Organized and goal-oriented
- Proven experience in Digital marketing
- Communication skills and networking ability
- familiar with growth marketing concepts & techniques.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Marketing Specialist - CairoConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago