Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experience production manager worked in the sheet metal industry who can handle the production process and find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes.
- He/She will get opportunities in the market where we can produce new products to stretch our product portfolio and increase our sales.
- He/She will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products.
- The production manager will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards.
- He/She will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space.
- The production manager will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. He/She will also work in a support role as needed on less complex projects.
- A strong understanding of different production improvement strategies like 6-sigma, Lean production, and 5S.
- Familiar with Laser cut and CNC bending/Punching machinery softwares like SolidWorks, Autocad, Trutops.
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Worked in sheet metal industry
- Furniture Factory ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago