Skills And Tools:
Mena Group is currently seeking a CEO Office Manager & Executive Assistant.who can provide administrative support to our Chairman & CEO, and also be able to manage the office’s general operations.
Support Chairman & CEO:
- Manage and maintain Chairman & CEO’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate Chairman & CEO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of Chairman & CEO .
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for Chairman & CEO’s expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of Chairman & CEO.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external partners on behalf of Chairman & CEO..
- Provide assistant and support to Chairman & CEO on strategic operations on various projects such as research, analysis, corporate communication with strategic partners.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the Chairman & CEO.
- Provide administrative support to Chairman & CEO in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
Office Manager tasks:
- Oversee all administrative tasks in the office, compliance with Mena Group established policies and procedures.
- Supervise Administrative team to fulfill properly all daily office functions ensuring the organization and staff have a satisfying work environment.
- Regularly check maintenance of office equipment to maintain professional quality.
- Perform other related duties as required
An Office Manager/Executive Assistant to Chairman & CEO supervises the Administrative assistants and Services.
Essential Skills and Background: Selected candidate will demonstrate a commitment to carrying out the mission and values of Mena Group company, as well as possess the following essential skills and background:
- Bachelor of business administration "or equivalent".
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the same role
- Excellent English and Arabic languages proficiency.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills.
- Must be committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment.
- Experience of work in international environment is a strong plus.
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels.
- Understanding of project management and the skills needed to forecast and plan ahead.
- Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with Board members, executives and senior level staff.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities; proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Managing Director Personal Ass...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago