Foreign Purchasing Specialist
-Bourj Alarab, AlexandriaPosted 24 days ago
103Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Sourcing for offers and suppliers of current and new materials.
- Monitoring the raw and packaging materials market, trends, prices, production in the local and the international market.
- Update the department with new strategic data or information.
- Identify the portfolio of suppliers and the split of orders.
- Set deals with suppliers.
- Accessing supply chain risks and implement the plans to reduce those risks.
- Manage the link between suppliers , R&D, logistics QC and Finance.
- Supplier evaluation.
- Developing the supplier process.
- Negotiation with suppliers to reduce cost (cost modeling).
- Responsible for processing Foreign purchase orders of materials from receiving purchase request, issuing purchase order and sending PO to suppliers till delivery to factory warehouse.
- Set material requirement plan through determining material needs.
- Follow-up stock movement of raw, packaging and finished goods.
- Deliver regular reports on purchasing performance vs worldwide prices and trends
- BS degree in business administration or supply chain or a related field.
- +2 years’ experience as a Purchasing Specialist preferable in manufacturing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of business and management principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in ERP program is preferable.
- Alexandria Residents only.
- Procurement Specialist - Alsadat City, Monufya2 months ago
- Senior Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago