Skills And Tools:
Genovity is seeking a qualified sales executive to help us sell the products and services.
The sales executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales executive be personable and professional, results-driven with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Determine the client's business requirements.
- Manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging, and providing demonstrations, quoting, and closing.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
- Perform continuous market analytics about new needs and trends.
- Build a market positioning strategy.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with sales manager to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer engineering, Computer science, Business Information, or any related specialization is preferred).
- Previous Experience in software talent outsourcing sales is preferred.
- A talented person with Software Solutions selling skills.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Strong Command of English.
- Ability to manage effective time planned targets.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent reports & proposals for writing skills.
- Capable to work alone or in a team.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Outdoor Sales executive - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago