Skills And Tools:
- Receiving the contract from the direct manager.
- Calling clients to complete the survey and send it to the content department.
- Sending the content plan for client approval in the deadline
- Creating advertising campaigns with daily following up.
- Daily following up for Pages, Messages, Comments, and Posts
- Ensure That the campaign meets the Target which is mentioned on contract attachment.
- Follow the campaign budget and update the budget sheet weekly.
- Sending Monthly reports to the client.
- Monthly report for renewal rate, Ending, and Cancellation for all clients.
- Paid Ads. experience is a must.
- +2 years of Experience.
- Experience in Digital Marketing Agency (preferred).
- Flexible, Fast learner and organized.
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago