Skills And Tools:
- Manage the talent sourcing, recruitment, selection, and onboarding.
- Administrate hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, and conducting interviews.
- Perform all the HR servicing, including payroll and benefits administration, and overseeing all contracting and extension actions, leave management, and HR policy advice and development.
- Talent management, including learning and development, career development..
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Perform daily payroll operations.
- Implement and revise company’s compensation and benefits program to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Develop, analyze, and update the company’s performance appraisal program.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies.
- Creating a positive working environment.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource Management.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or job description, or performance evaluation forms.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee leaving
- From 1 to 5 years of experience in HR role.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in HR & Administration with in-depth experience in Egypt Labor Laws.
- Excellent English & Arabic language skills.
- Excellent in using MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques, evaluation, and assessment methods.
- Knowledge of HR Systems & databases.
- Market knowledge of recruitment sources, salary ranges and HR trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.
- Senior HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo30 days ago