Skills And Tools:
The Learning & Development Coordinator collects development needs, coordinates learning and development activities across the University, and maintains accurate recording of L&D data. Assists in enhancing staff performance within their roles and achieving the University goals.
Primary and Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and consolidate Learning and Development needs in alignment with the organization’s strategic operational plans, performance data, and competencies.
- Establish strong rapport with MSA employees and MSA Internal Trainers.
- Build connections with 3rd party training vendors.
- Manage Learning Management System Administrator tasks.
- Manage L&D-related internal communications, in addition to events and meeting planning assistance for the L&D team.
- Coordinate, schedule, and maintain L&D activities, and manage enrollment and tracking on the Learning Management System.
- Maintain updated curriculum database, in-house training facilities, and equipment.
- Answer Learning and Development related issues and provide high-quality customer service across the organization.
- Generate periodical reports by compiling, tracking, and summarizing program evaluation data.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Training Coordination is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent Business writing skills.
- Excellent command of using Microsoft package “PowerPoint, Word, and Excel”.
- Excellent administration, time management, and organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong networking, interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Nurse (Dental Assistant) - Zamalek, Cairo6 days ago
- Chairman Personal Assistant / ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Receptionist - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Front Desk Receptionist - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Visa Consultant - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Sales Coordinator- Real estate - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Online Recruiter - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Marketing Administrator - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza16 days ago