Skills And Tools:
- Maintain and operate the Server Farm Network to ensure stable operation of the entire Data Center services.
- Manage and maintain the core routing protocols and switching infrastructure to ensure proper integration of all the network elements, in addition to maintaining a fast and reliable network traffic flow for all applications/services.
- Ensure all Servers’ Farm Network components are maintained at the appropriate patch and software
- levels as per vendor support matrix and recommendations to minimize operational risks, and implement if necessary according to the Change Management Cycle.
- Deploy the network Data Center configuration for new business services as per the approved design documents to guarantee compliance with the IT architecture strategy.
- Manage and fix any network routing or switching issues concerning third party services and top priority bank applications/services
- during disaster recovery scenarios, to ensure successful services migration and smooth business continuity in the disaster recover site.
- Maintain consistency of configuration between all L2 – L7 Network devices to guarantee consistent operation of redundant devices,
- in addition to Maintaining/fixing any network routing or switching issues and proactively add any enhancement configuration to maintain high level of network quality and performance.
- Troubleshoot reported applications network problems, and work closely with different IT departments to find either a quick resolution or workaround to restore any failed service.
- Manage and test the Disaster Recovery Server Farm network components to ensure the consistency of the configuration, patches and other recommendations as per Vendor assessment.
- Monitor Data Center Network performance to ensure that the Server Farm network availability/stability is highly optimized.
- Resolve escalated Service Desk network problems to ensure that business services are always reachable.
- Apply regular health-check on the network components in order to optimize performance and to proactively detect possible failures/problems
- Bachelor Degree in Communications / Computer Engineering
- For Senior Engineer: Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in Data Networking
- CCNA is a minimum requirement
- Good Knowledge in Networking, preferably CISCO products and technologies;
- Routing & Switching (Routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Data Center Networking (ACI, OTV,)
- NETWORK PROGRAMMABILITY
- Network Security techniques (Encryption, dot1x)
- CCNP or Data Center Network Professional Certification is a plus, CCNP ENSLD, CCNP ENAUI
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza6 days ago