Skills And Tools:
- Know about the equipment's, materials, and supplies used in the industry and their suppliers.
- Evaluate new and existing suppliers and subcontractors and negotiates purchase agreements with them.
- Procure equipment, materials, and systems complying with the project quality and specification requirements.
- Procure materials and subcontract in a timely manner within the approved budget cost.
- Ensure on-time delivery of products
- Ensure compliance with management-approved procedures and policies with respect to time, cost and quality.
- Prepare documentation for internal process as per ISO standards.
- Excess materials from sites shall be returned back to central stores on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Maintain company reputation and credibility by fair dealings and prompt payment.
- Generate PO for services and materials.
- Conduct vendor evaluation and registration.
Key Results Areas
- Availability of required materials and equipment
- On-time delivery of materials and equipment
- Supplier relationships
- Vendor evaluations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- Market knowledge and water treatment background is preferable
- Attention to details
- Decision making
- Technical expertise
- Senior Procurement Engineer - ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago